ZPT, a next-generation template technology

Martien Verbruggen mgjv at tradingpost.com.au
Fri Mar 16 21:32:02 EST 2001

On Sat, 17 Mar 2001 01:43:50 -0000,
	Hamish Lawson <hamish_lawson at btinternet.com> wrote:

> * Zope is a leading open-source web application server and content-
> management framework, written in Python by Digital Creations.

So why did you post it to cll.perl.misc and cl.java? At least alt.php is
slightly relevant to this, although you might piss them off as well. I
don't know what their policy on offtopic posts is.

However, cl.perl.misc gets enough offtopic crap as it is. Don't post
future announcements here.

Martien
--
Martien Verbruggen              | My friend has a baby. I'm writing
Interactive Media Division      | down all the noises the baby makes so