Good Editor?

Brian Langenberger brian at brian.cbs.umn.edu
Thu Mar 22 10:54:40 EST 2001

Steve Lamb <grey at despair.rpglink.com> wrote:
: On Thu, 22 Mar 2001 14:14:49 +0100, Rikard Bosnjakovic
: <rikbo716 at student.liu.se> wrote:
:>I prefer Emacs and python-mode, it's really neat. But I know a lot of
:>guys who won't touch Emacs even with a long stick :)

: <ObEMACSJoke>
: That's because Emacs won't fit on a long stick of RAM.  Everyone knows it
: takes 3 long sticks of RAM before Emacs will run.
: </ObEMACSJoke>

(E)ventually (M)alloc()s (A)ll (C)omputer (S)torage

I've spent countless hours editing Python code in Emacs, really.
Between that and the interactive interpreter, I simply don't
use anything else.