Thoughts about extensions to the Python language

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Wed Mar 14 18:22:36 EST 2001

Jeremy Hylton wrote:
> Guido did a poll at developers day last week.  The question was: "Is
> Python development moving too fast or at just the right speed?"

as someone pointed out at that meeting, the group of people staying
an extra day at the conference to talk about future development might
be somewhat biased...

(and given that the rest of the "python's future" session was spent
discussing forward iterators, I'm not sure I trust that congregation
at all ;-)

Cheers /F