Good GUI for Python

Hakan Karlsson h-karls at telia.com
Sun Mar 25 16:22:25 EST 2001

> First, ActiveStates' Python tool cannot support Tkinter and
> I confirmed with their stuff. So Tkinter maybe good, but not
> compatible with PythonWin.

> Is there any suggestions ? Change my develop environment
> or is there another good gui for me ??

If you want to run/tryout different GUI-toolkits then PythonWorks
may be something for you. As user programs run using a run environment
in a separate process you may set it up for any available toolkit. Besides
that a GUI-editor for Tkinter and for the Tkinter extension uiToolkit is
also
included.

/Hakan