learning python...

LLewin at oreilly.com LLewin at oreilly.com
Wed Mar 21 17:55:10 EST 2001

Hi,
The 2nd edition of Programming Python is in fact significantly different (80% I would say).  Mark talks about the differences between editions in his Preface (which is why folks that have read the new one, and not the old one, know about how the book has evolved).  If you go to the link Aahz has provided for the book on our site, you can check out the table of contents.  If you compare it to the 1st edition's, you'll see that the approach is new.  The book moves quickly into tools and applications.
Laura
LLewin at oreilly.com