Memory leaks in VC6 2 line Python 2.1b1 apps?

Owen F. Ransen ransen_spam_me_not at nemo.it
Sat Mar 10 01:08:39 EST 2001

On Fri, 9 Mar 2001 10:28:33 -0600, "Craig Holman"
<craig at patterncraft.com> wrote:

>Greetings,
>
>I'm afraid that both versions 2.0 and 2.1b1 leak memory for a single
>Py_Initialize, Py_Finalize sequence in a
>Visual C++ MFC application.

Phew! I thought it was just me!  ;)

I hope someone understands the rest of your post, I'm too new
to Python embedding to help. Also, for some reason, though I
did rebuild from source, VC gives me the leak "number" but not
the line in the library which caused it.

--
Owen F. Ransen
http://www.ransen.com/