Can anyone recomend a good intoduction to C...

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Mon Mar 5 09:19:48 EST 2001

In article <3aa366c6_2 at nnrp1.news.uk.psi.net>, Simon Brunning wrote:
>... for a Python programmer?
>
>I'm going to have to bite the bullet and learn a bit of C. I'd at
>least like to learn the *right* way to do it.

The "right" way to do it is with a PDP-11, a Lear-Siegler ADM3a
and the v7 source code.  ;)  Some would argue in favor of an
ASR-33, but they tend to annoy the downstairs neighbors.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Hmmm... A hash-singer
                                  at               and a cross-eyed guy were