To the point of defeat.....IDLE

Deon Garrett garrett at cs.colostate.edu
Fri Mar 2 00:20:25 EST 2001

Well, don't take this as the gospel truth -- I haven't actively tried to
break anything since upgrading my Python to 2.0.  But, it has been a while
and nothing has failed in my day-to-day use of the machine.  I'm actually
using Mandrake 7.2, but I use some of the RedHat stuff for administration
and it all seems to work.  Of course, I don't mind re-installing stuff from
scratch if I screw it up.  If you're talking about a mission critical system,
it would definitely be worth checking out before you bail right in to the
upgrade.  Just my two cents...

Deon