main in mac?

Steven D. Majewski sdm7g at virginia.edu
Wed Mar 14 11:53:36 EST 2001

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001, Fredrik Lundh wrote:

> Doug Hellmann wrote:
> > It's not that you're running on a Mac, it's that you're using an IDE.
>
> footnote: not all IDE's have this problem, of course.

I don't think I'ld define it as a problem.

Any IDE needs to be able to do the equivalent.

The only questions are how you indicate which action you want.
I can think of several alternates, but I'm not sure that any
other is more clear: 'Source' vs. 'Import' might mean something
to a unix shell user, but I wouldn't bet on it being clear to
a Mac user!

-- Steve Majewski