mxODBC chokes on dates! Any Help?

pmj769 at concentric.net pmj769 at concentric.net
Fri Mar 30 22:28:02 EST 2001

The older version 1.1.1 version of mxODBC works fine on dates.

I just ran into the same problem that you did and sent a report to
Marc. He has been excellent at getting back to me in the past.

For now you can revert back to the older (and free) version.
However, you may run into an issue with the older version in the way
it (doesn't) handles UNICODE data coming from MS-SQL 7.0

Marshall