win32net, documentation

Sibylle Koczian Sibylle.Koczian at Bibliothek.Uni-Augsburg.de
Fri Mar 23 05:02:59 EST 2001

Thank you - I've got that to work after some trial and error.

Mark Hammond wrote:

> > I want to do the Python equivalent of
> > net use k: \\server\share
> >
> I suggest you use win32wnet - that will work on Win9x too.

That's not an issue for me - are there other advantages? It seems a
little simpler, though - and I _did_ get it to work, which should be
enough, but I'm curious (and there isn't anything in your book about it,
as far as I remember?).

> Look in win32\demos\win32wnet for some examples...

Only one - which got me started, anyway.

Thank you again,
Sibylle

--
----
Dr. Sibylle Koczian

Tel.: (0821) 598-2400, Fax : (0821) 598-2410
e-mail : Sibylle.Koczian at Bibliothek.Uni-Augsburg.DE