Looking for Python equivalent to a Perl'ism

Ixokai ixokai-nf at myNOSPAM.org
Thu Mar 29 15:45:26 EST 2001

While this is not exactly what you want, were you aware of the following
syntax:

dict = {"foo":"yechfoo", "mumble":"yukkomumble"}

print "This is %(foo)s this is junk %(mumble)s and more stuff" % dict

--Stephen
(replace 'NOSPAM' with 'seraph' to respond)