Einstein's Riddle

Dave Simons SEND at YOUR.SPAM
Mon Mar 12 19:12:48 EST 2001

David Murphy wrote:

I'm certain that if Albert had wanted to lead people up the garden path, he
could have devised a much more subtle way than "na na na na na - I never
said there was any fish!"

Presupposing, of course, that it realy does come from Einstein.

I used to buy a monthly French magazine called Logica that had nothing but
this exact type of puzzle from cover to cover. I can tell you they start to
get boring after doing about two hundred of them. I remember learning of
the magazine's existence from a poetry-writing tramp who wandered into a
café where I was one day. You meet all sorts...

Dave

--
I think, therefore I am ... or at least there are some people who think I
am.