Simple Tkinter question

Mike Callahan mcalla at home.com
Wed Mar 7 21:54:38 EST 2001

Oh, so if I use root.quit() and then follow it up with root.mainloop() it
would start the GUI again? Where if I use root.destroy(), it destroys the
widgets and also quits the loop with no chance of starting it again unless I
create another root. Is that correct?

news:3AA482C0.D92E3CC4 at theworld.com...