Réf. : Re: Why not Tcl/Tk?

Patrick.Bussi at space.alcatel.fr Patrick.Bussi at space.alcatel.fr
Thu Mar 29 05:06:52 EST 2001

Hello,

I've had the same issues as Alexander's and finally choose Python after reading
some studies about languages comparisons. A list of links is available at
http://www.python.org/doc/Comparisons.html

Hope this helps.

---
Patrick Bussi
patrick.bussi at space.alcatel.fr

Any opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of my Company.

grante at visi.com (Grant Edwards) on 27/03/2001 17:54:44

Pour :    python-list at python.org
cc :   (ccc : Patrick Bussi/ALCATEL-SPACE)
Objet :   Re: Why not Tcl/Tk?