Python scripts as Drop targets in Windows Explorer

Dave LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Tue Mar 27 14:48:19 EST 2001

I can't speak for others, but i'd be reluctant to even attempt to
import the following into my registry without knowing exactly what it
does.

How about using the export option in regedit for a human readable
version of this please?

Interesting idea though :-)

Dave LeBlanc

On Tue, 27 Mar 2001 20:53:21 +0200, "Syver Enstad"
<syver at NOSPAMcyberwatcher.com> wrote:

>Run the attached .reg file (or enter the contained information manually) to
>make python scripts behave like .exe in the way that you can drop files on
>them and the files will appear in the sys.argv list as command line
>arguments.

What contained information?

>Something to consider for the installer of the win32 port of python maybe?

<snip>