PythonWorks: opinions sought

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Thu Mar 15 00:27:58 EST 2001

Before I part with almost $400 of hard-earned cash, I would be interested to
hear user experiences of PythonWorks. If you don't want /F to see what you
have to say an email would be fine (;-), but otherwise the newsgroup as a
whole might be interested: I haven't seen much discussion here of what seems
to be quite a worthwhile product.  Presumably due to Fredrik's keen sense of
public service, he never mentions it in his fine postings.

regards
 Steve

PS: "XXX is better" responses will *not* be welcome: I have other IDE
products already, and am currently solely interested in PythonWorks rather
than in IDE comparisons.