Python scripting [was: Re: emacs speedbar for python mode?]

Nahuel Greco ngreco at softhome.net
Wed Jun 27 14:17:50 EDT 2001

On 26 Jun 2001 07:57:44 -0400
pinard at iro.umontreal.ca (François Pinard) wrote:

> [Roman Suzi]
>
> > The question was about Python scripting editor, though.
>
> In my original message, I was dreaming to script Emacs with Python.  In the
> resulting thread, someone suggested that Cool Edit could satisfy my dream.

I write a post in this list, about something like this, some months ago:

	http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2001-January/027035.html

- Nahuel Greco                 Web Development - Open Source -
- http://www.codelarvs.com.ar  Game Programming - Research   -
- Freelance coding / sysadmin  Networking. The answer is 42. -