Event-driven GUIs, PythonWorks, Boa, wxWindows; future directions of event-driven Python?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Jun 19 03:51:46 EDT 2001

In article <3B2D3975.31BF1984 at earthlink.net>,
	Ron Stephens <rdsteph at earthlink.net> writes:
> Is there an extensive tutorial or good documentation of wxPython on the web
> that one can learn from?

I agree with my fellow posters David and Chris,
the demo code is most valuable.

Also not that there is a short tutorial coming with Boa (about its
usage of course) if you check the help options. I have missed the
first times I was checking out Boa. :)

	Bernhard

The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)