DBX Files

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Thu Jun 21 21:58:05 EDT 2001

Here's a file which does process Outlook Epxress .dbx files, but there's
been no polishing on it yet so you'll have to hack it to do what you want.
Hope it helps.

regards
 Steve
--
http://www.holdenweb.com/

"mbraden" <maybe at pdq.net> wrote in message
I recently had some e-mail in my Outlook express, inbox.  With some very
important data.  I downloaded everything on my hard-drive, to a CD,  because
the computer had be restored.  In doing so, when I copied everything back,
the computer put in in Windows Explorer, and in a DBX file, which I can't
read.  Can you please help????????????????

Thanks, Mary