Re. PythonCard - was Re: Event-driven GUIs ...

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Wed Jun 20 11:57:15 EDT 2001

"Kevin Altis" <altis at semi-retired.com> writes:

> Argh, yes you do need to register, sorry.

It says in the heading under "group settings" "Archives for members
only" which suggests that there's some other option (& in fact I know
there's some other option -
qv. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/python-list )

> Well, there aren't that many messages yet.  I'm open to suggestions
> for another place to run a mailing list that doesn't require
> registration.

You can subscribe without registering (I have!), just not log into the
website.  Set the archives to public (I don't know how to do this, I'm
afraid, but I'm certain it can be done), and *I'll* be happy enough.

Cheers,
M.

--
  This makes it possible to pass complex object hierarchies to
  a C coder who thinks computer science has made no worthwhile