Python for Commercial Games?

Thomas Weholt thomas at gatsoft.no
Wed Jun 27 06:49:51 EDT 2001

"Blade of Darkness" was released some time ago and was written partially in
Python. It was a pretty cool game too, so it's possible to at least do parts
of such a project in Python.

I think it came with some code too, so you could look at that for tips.
PyGame uses SDL and there's allready some games popping up that's using
those libs.

"Blade .." got rather good reviews too by the way.

Thomas

"Kevin Riggle" <vj$ri^gg#guess#l55e at mt$*guess#&cn1e#t.!@n()et> wrote in
message news:9haoiv$jnv$1 at mtc1.mtcnet.net...
> I *do* realize that I'm posting to comp.lang.python , so please humor me
> anyway...
>
> I am in process of designing a computer game;  problem is, I want to at
> least have a snowball's chance in Hades of selling the game.  My question:
> Would it be possible to write the dang thing in Python (PyWin), or is
C/C++