Web Application framework (python/java)

prashant patel pras_patel at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 01:07:40 EDT 2001

"Colin Meeks" <colin at meeks.ca> wrote in message news:<nOk_6.42019$Mf5.10950495 at news3.rdc1.on.home.com>...
> You might want to have a look at http://www.programmedintegration.com.  This
> site is generated entirely in Python.  We developed our own solution as we
> couldn't find anything that worked the way we did. I'd be more than happy to
> answer any specific questions you have.
>
> Colin
>
> "prashant patel" <pras_patel at yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:ef87e612.0106262052.5c9f068e at posting.google.com...
> > I am Intrested in created a web application famework, on which and
> > developer,a web novice and created his application. I also wanted to
> > make it in python. since i have my skill in java, it is also a
> > potential. but since python is more productive i would like to make it
> > in python, also the time constraint in which i have to devliver this
> > product. My question is java has a lot of web related
> > tools, since i am new to python i am not familair with the web
> > libraries in python,also going through core python programming quickly
> > to find out what i can do with it. i want to do it in python, can it
> > be a language to concieve the
> > "web application famework". please give your thought and suggestion.
> > prashant.

My boss want me to deliver a product, that also fast. i figured that
in the give context insted of java i will use python. Now create a
level of abstraction
(i.e a framework) on that the user can reach another level of
abstraction using the framework, what he get is his desired
application. now to start with a
customer such as a web developer , a hr manager(to manage the office
chores) anything. Though the sprectrum in pretty wide initailly it
could be narrowed to
to just on type of customer and go on building. I have not tried zope,
can it create such a appl. But diffrent type of business calls for
diffrent work arounds this is what i want to achive. May be two or
there type of customer.
please let me now you comments.