Two minor syntactic proposals

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Mon Jun 18 14:21:22 EDT 2001

Of course, a possible solution to the original problem is to create a new
class, whose __init__() method creates an instance variable containing a
member of the original class, and to delegate non-implemented methods to
that instance. I'm aware such delegation takes a little more CPU time, but
it keeps the interface clean and guarantees that if the original class is
redefined later the revised interface is made available.

Probably preaching to the choir here, though.

regards
 Steve
--
http://www.holdenweb.com/