screenscraping

Emile van Sebille emile at fenx.com
Fri Jun 1 12:42:23 EDT 2001

I've almost completed a project that does this.  I needed to control a
non-standard windows app, parts of which were only accessible through
mouse-clicks.  I'm using Macro Scheduler
http://www.mjtnet.com/index.mv?msched6.html which allows me to create macros
using python that can be fed to Macro Scheduler.

HTH,

--

Emile van Sebille
emile at fenx.com