Integrating a Python GUI into a PowerBuilder App

John Urberg jurberg at my-deja.com
Wed Jun 13 08:33:58 EDT 2001

"Brad Bollenbach" wrote:
> The problem I can see though is coming up for an alternative to datawindow
> controls/objects.

If you try to do OO development, the datawindow becomes useless since
all the data is yanked from the database directly into the user
interface.  So I don't see a problem there.  It's probably a good
thing since it will force our developers to work out a design for
their code instead of just painting a datawindow and coding a retrieve
and update.