Newbie seeking warm bodies

Rainy sill at optonline.net
Tue Jun 19 05:28:53 EDT 2001

On Mon, 18 Jun 2001 23:35:42 -0400, Neal Weissman <nweissma at mathlab.sunysb.edu> wrote:
> would anyone in the long island or nyc area consider having an annoying
> newbie user (a newbie asking a lot of annoying questions) dwelling amongst
> them?
>
> i am reading the official python documentation, by Guido van Rossum and
> Fred L. Drake, and have just hit a brick wall.
>
> please respond directly to my email. thanks.
>

> /s/ neal weissman

You should try alan gauld's tutorial or 'how to think like a computer scientist'
one (google for 'em). The official tutorial is for people who had some coding
experience. Also, there are several good books for new to coding, look at
the bookshelf at python.org.

--
Lucifer Sam Siam cat
Always sitting by your side