Zope questions and comments (&Tkinter???)

Franz GEIGER fgeiger at datec.at
Fri Jun 1 08:02:12 EDT 2001

I was in the same situation. I tried hard to become friends with Zope,
because it's a great concept. But all those modules and documents scattered
all over their site. I simply lost the forest for the trees. Then someone
recommended Webware (webware.sourceforge.net). So I gave it a try. Give it a
try too, you'll never regret.

Regards
Franz

news:3B158C50.887E3D59 at earthlink.net...