Tree Library

Chris Gonnerman chris.gonnerman at newcenturycomputers.net
Mon Jun 11 22:20:48 EDT 2001

Well, I got it done.  At

    http://newcenturycomputers.net/projects/rbtree.html

is my Red/Black Tree implementation.  It's based directly on code
by Thomas Niemann (from his "Cookbook") and implements a mapping
class.

Take a look... I don't know if this is what you want, but perhaps
it will help.  I'm afraid I don't remember much about "basic things
like depth, completeness, degree, etc."