Sockets

mixo mixo77 at usa.net
Thu Jun 14 01:50:09 EDT 2001

I create a socket and listen for connections  in try and , close  socket

in a except. Also, within the try I have a while loop that I create a
socket
once a connection has been made to a client., and close the socket once
data has been sent to a client. Now, my problem is, if at least  one
connection is made, when the server dies, I can't restart it as I
can't create a new socket for the server.. Is there something
that hapens when a connection is accepted that prevents a restart
of the server?

P.S I am using the socket module.