Standalone .exe's using installer/builder question

Gaz thecalm at NOSPAM.btinternet.com
Thu Jun 21 07:53:59 EDT 2001

Hi again,
    I've also tried this command line too:

C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\temp\Standalone.py hello.py -d -tk -runw -win32

i get the .exe building but it just doesn't run? any ideas?

Gaz.

news:9gsld3$5n6$1 at plutonium.btinternet.com...