best language for 3D manipulation over web ?

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Wed Jun 6 12:27:24 EDT 2001

Attila Feher wrote:

> Having a bad day?  Where did you see me writing this???  I _do_ buy
> the
> games (and then my GF plays them :-((( ), what I have told is that
> those
> guys I have seen _rarely_ buy the games.  Very rarely.  Now U can also
> pay attention to little nuances like this :-))), which is meant
> showing:
> no attack etc.  BTW the chances that I know enough programmers to make
> representative selection is very low.  So undertstanding what I write
> the way you did is plain evil.

If you know that your friends are an extremely atypical set, why did you
mention it at all, except as an attempt to generalize?

I'm "evil" because you made a blatantly sweeping overgeneralization and
I called it out?  Yeah, that makes sense.

/  \ We're the stars on Earth
\__/ Des'ree
    Alcyone Systems' Daily Planet / http://www.alcyone.com/planet.html
 A new, virtual planet, every day.