PEP scepticism

Martijn Faassen m.faassen at vet.uu.nl
Sat Jun 30 21:16:45 EDT 2001

Guido van Rossum <guido at python.org> wrote:
> m.faassen at vet.uu.nl (Martijn Faassen) writes:

[I express being mystified over some python-dev subscription
 policies]

> Note that the policy has silently changed: if yourelly want to
> subscribe, just do it.  The moderator will silently subscribe you.
> Please do this only if you are serious though!

I'm not serious enough right now (too many interests, too little
time and too lazy) to do so, I think, but I'll keep that in mind.
Thanks for letting us know! As I'm sure everybody knows now;
if people read *my* posts (they seem to!) they'd certainly read
yours. :)

Thanks,

Martijn