(WIBNI) Grail, the Python web browser.

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.nospamnet
Sun Jun 3 16:45:39 EDT 2001

In article <octbso7iwah.fsf at nerd-xing.mit.edu>, ocschwar at mit.edu says...
> I see that the Sourceforge project Grail
> comes with the disclaimer "we don't have time
> to work on it anymore, so knock yourselves out, guys)
> (basically).
>
> But it seems like a nice piece of work.
> Would any Pythonist be interested in restarting the
> project?
>
> --
> Omri Schwarz ---
> Timeless wisdom of biomedical engineering: "Noise is principally
> due to the presence of the patient." -- R.F. Farr

It looks like Grail @ sourceforge.net was a victim of the recent
sourceforge trashing. The sourceforge page now claims that this project
has not released any files, but AFAIK it used to offer up at least a
couple of different versions. The CVS repository seems to be intact.

I wonder if the HTML widget now in WxPython, which inlcudes some tables
etc. wouldn't be a better place to start?

Dave LeBlanc