Re. PythonCard - was Re: Event-driven GUIs ...

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Wed Jun 20 09:56:26 EDT 2001

"Kevin Altis" <altis at semi-retired.com> writes:

> Well, I started a separate mailing list.

Could you rig it so the archives are publically readable?  I can't
think of any reason why it shouldn't be (& I've never successfully
logged into YahooGroups's website).

Cheers,
M.

--
  Programming languages should be designed not by piling feature on
  top of feature, but by removing the weaknesses and restrictions