ActivePython and WSH problem

JohnB johnbabhorsspam at donotspampeakaudio.com
Fri Jun 8 11:10:57 EDT 2001

Thanks Mark, that got me working with WSH.

However, both when executing those commands, and when running the .wsf file,
I get the following warning:
"d:\python21\lib\regsub.py:15: DeprecationWarning: the regsub module is
deprecated; please use re.sub()
  DeprecationWarning)"

It seems that running the .wsf file wants to register something. Do you know
what's up with that?

Thanks,
JohnB

news:3B200C2D.5020701 at ActiveState.com...