SNMP OIDs for Cisco 6509 & Cable Modems

Benjamin Schollnick junkster at rochester.rr.com
Mon Jun 18 19:39:17 EDT 2001

Folks,

   I'm working with the PySNMP software, which doesn't yet handle MIB ->
OID conversion....

   So I'm a little stuck, I'm having difficultly tracking down the
actual numeric OID's for a Cisco 6509 & Industry Standard Cable Modems.

   Does anyone know how to generate the numeric OID's or where I can
look up the Numeric OID's?

   I found several lists on Cisco's web site, but the 6509 is returning
that the OID's are not in it's MIB file....

   I can do a SNMPwalk fine on the Cisco 6509, but I'm not positive that
will corespond with the OID's I downloaded from Cisco... (I haven't had
a chance to compare yet).

   Help?

         - Benjamin