Standard module unittest, where has unittestgui gone?

Steve Purcell stephen_purcell at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 05:06:03 EDT 2001

"Syver Enstad" <syver at NOSPAMcyberwatcher.com> wrote in message news:<9gu7je$58c$1 at troll.powertech.no>...
> I can't seem to find an updated unittestgui module for the version of
> unittest.py that's included in the Python 2.1 distro. Anyone know what's
> happened to it? On the PyUnit project page there is only very old versions
> of unittestgui and it's not compatible with the latest version of
> unittest.py.

There has been an updated GUI version in the PyUnit CVS tree for a
while now.
See http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=3912

I've been naughty and not yet made the standalone release of PyUnit
that I promised for compatibility with the Python 2.1 version. I will
get to this promptly now. I had been waiting to update the
documentation appropriately, but never made time for it.

Best wishes,

-Steve