Pythoin MUD (PyMUD?)

Courageous jkraska1 at san.rr.com
Fri Jun 22 22:35:01 EDT 2001

>> You'll also find that if you use Stackless Python (with continuations)
>> that you can support a truly awesome level of threads.

>Stackless Python... with continuations... Could you point me to an
>introduction to that or some docs?

http://www.stackless.com

I might suggest you look at Microthreads. Once your digesting it all,
keep in mind that the reason you can run so many threads in Stackless
is that the context-switching cost is trivialized; it's basically a pointer-
switch... you don't even have to move registers (including the stack
pointer).

C//