Has anyone used UML?

Roman Suzi rnd at onego.ru
Sun Jun 3 11:37:51 EDT 2001

On Sun, 3 Jun 2001, Frank Millman wrote:

>>Does anyone have any knowledge or experience of UML that they would like to
>>share?

>I realise belatedly that, as this question has got nothing to do with
>Python, it should not have been posted to this group. My apologies.

Why not?
UML buzz louder and louder in job requirement sections.
So, it's interesting to know which UML tools support Python
so it will be easier to learn UML ;-)

I prefer freeware solutions to learn.

Going google over "Python UML"...

>Having said that, can anyone suggest an appropriate news group for this kind
>of question.

Maybe something with oop, uml or software-eng in it's name?

Sincerely yours, Roman Suzi
--
_/ Russia _/ Karelia _/ Petrozavodsk _/ rnd at onego.ru _/
_/ Sunday, June 03, 2001 _/ Powered by Linux RedHat 6.2 _/