trying using Python to remotely control another Python App

ed_tsang at yahoo.com ed_tsang at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 12:25:06 EDT 2001

Hi, I am windering if anyone know or tried using Python to remotely
display and/or control another Python App?
how to do that?

Current situation:

I am a Python App which has a GUI interface to user that displayand
allow user to control the next action to be performed. But whenever
this app need support, the supporting people need to go to the client
office and do it there?

It will be nice if we can view what is displayed on the client screen
and control the app remotely. Do we need to add this funcitonality to
transmitt the state of the whole App?

The app is running on Sun solaris, and we do not have sys admin
control on their side.

Any ideas?