VI

Jim Hill jimhill at meldrick.swcp.com
Fri Jun 15 11:05:20 EDT 2001

In <9gaunm$mth$3 at brokaw.wa.com>,
Jonathan Gardner <gardner at cardomain.com> wrote:
>James Logajan wrote:
>> "vi" is the first and last word in visual editors. Every editor written
>> before or after it are irrelevant. ;-)
>
>Amen.

And since the expected editor war hasn't broken out, I'll launch a
different offensive by proclaiming absolutely and without room for
disagreement that it is pronounced "vee eye" and those who say "vye"
are bloody peasants who should be repressed by the violence inherent
in the system.

Jim
--
jimhill at swcp.com                         http://www.swcp.com/~jimhill/

   "Let me preface my remarks by saying that I have absolutely no love
            for Barry Manilow in my heart."  --  Jason Lempka