Windows editor?

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Thu Jun 7 13:11:18 EDT 2001

Has someone written a Python script that can recreate this thread at
the press of a single button?  It's always rather predictable.  Of
course, I'm writing this in gnus, so maybe I should start brushing up
my emacs lisp...

Cheers,
M.

--
  C++ is a siren song.  It *looks* like a HLL in which you ought to
  be able to write an application, but it really isn't.