ANN: tdir

Tim Daneliuk tundra at tundraware.com
Wed Jun 20 05:34:57 EDT 2001

I wrote a semi-useful utility in the course of getting comfortable with
python.  It's patterned after an ancient MS-DOS util that sorted and
displayed files based on their extensions that I wrote ages ago.
I always wanted a version for Unix, but I didn't feel like converting
the old assembler into anything like 'C' - so I rewrote from scratch.
The new python version does all kinds of nifty stuff) and you may
have a copy for your very own self (plus laugh hysterically at my
python code) at:

http://www.tundraware.com/Software/tdir/tdir-1.5.zip

Tim Daneliuk
tundra at tundraware.com