Post on Click-i.com: Need some advice! Smile <>

LOLLYRB at aol.com LOLLYRB at aol.com
Mon Jun 25 11:16:55 EDT 2001

Need some advice! Smile <>
When training any animal I like to work in some fun things in too. I'm
training a young male Australian Shepherd who on occasion will gives me, a
bright and beautiful smile. I'd love to encourage him to smile when I when I
ask him to. My problem is: I don't know what brings this action on so it's
hard predict. Clicking and treating is the answer if I can catch it in time.
If anyone enjoys a good dog smile and has any ideas on this, I'd like to hear
from them. - Ruth - with Assises