Graphical Programming with Python: QT Edition

python at commandprompt.com python at commandprompt.com
Mon Jun 4 15:24:25 EDT 2001

Hello,

OpenDocs has begun work on Graphical Programming with Python: QT Edition.
The book, as the title sugggests teaches a developer how to create graphical
application using the QT toolkit and Python.

We have a sample TOC at
http://www.opendocspublishing.com/sample-chapters/pyqt-toc.pdf and are requesting
feedback. Any thoughts people may have would be great.

We are aware that some things are missing, but what is in the TOC has been
written and we are moving forward quickly. We will be releasing several
chapters of the book in the next couple of weeks and will be requesting
feedback throughout.

Sincerely,

Joshua Drake