How to change Pythonwin background colour?

rhys rhystucker at rhystucker.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Jun 6 20:18:24 EDT 2001

Mark Hammond wrote:

> rhys wrote:
>
> > I need to change Pythonwin's background colour from bright white. I've
> > managed to change a lot of it through the colour configuration options
> > but not the interactive window.
>
> I'm afraid it can not be done short of hacking the code.
>
> Mark.

Mark,

Thank you for your reply.

I attended your presentation at the accu conference and and am following
your (excellent;) book.

This is a real problem for me as I have a sensitivity to bright light.
I've downloaded the Pythonwin source - is it just a matter of finding
white_brush or something similar, changing it and recompiling?

regards,

rhys