Codeobjects of Modules?

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Thu Jun 21 08:29:51 EDT 2001

    gunter> Now I want to run entire pyc-Files and/or modules. How do I get
    gunter> the bytecode from modules and what is the format of the
    gunter> pyc-files. I could not find any documentation.

I believe you want to look at the code in marshal for marshalling and
unmarshalling code objects and the code in the runtime that calls it (start
with the import code).  I'm not sure the format is well-documented outside
of comments in the source code and the source code itself.

--
Skip Montanaro (skip at pobox.com)
(847)971-7098