Parrot-0.2.6 released

Ryan ryanmorillo at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 15 04:57:39 EDT 2001

I like the syntax for this much better than the standard TK style for
python, pretty amazing for a pre alpha.  Looks like it should shorten
the time for makeing a GUI by a factor of at least 10 for those of us
that still have to pull out a book everytime we want to make one.
Keep up the good work, and if I can comeup with anything I'll make
sure to send it your way.

anyone who is curious, it is deffinetly worth the time to check it
out, very highly recomended!