best language for 3D manipulation over web ?

Rainer Deyke root at rainerdeyke.com
Wed Jun 6 12:06:57 EDT 2001

"Attila Feher" <Attila.Feher at lmf.ericsson.se> wrote in message
news:3B1DFD87.F3BFDB57 at lmf.ericsson.se...
> Yep.  But let's say I want to make a non-open-source stuff.  Wrappers
> are either GNU licenced or damn expensive to buy/make...

SDL: Game API wrapper.  LGPL, so it can be (and has been) used in
closed-source commercial software.

wxWindows: GUI API wrapper.  LGPL with additional permission to redistribute
in binary form without restriction, so it can be (and has been) used in
closed-source commercial software.

--
Rainer Deyke (root at rainerdeyke.com)
Shareware computer games           -           http://rainerdeyke.com